INTM RE-IGNITED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTM RE-IGNITED

Welcome to the home of INTM: Re-Ignited!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!!

Go down 
+2
ElTrokeroLokochon
Sweet_Tyra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet_Tyra
Admin
Sweet_Tyra

RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!! Empty
PostSubject: RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!!   RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:15 am

Here is a reminder of the rules and structure of the competition:

FOR THE CONTESTANTS:

1) At the beginning of the week, a photoshoot is assigned. READ THE BRIEF CAREFULLY, READ THE BRIEF, READ THE BRIEF!!!!!!! Ahem! I will give you an allocated amount of "frames" (photos) you may submit. It is in your best interest to send that amount, and not any less, even if there is just ONE photo you love. Any more you have submitted beyond that allocated number will not be accepted- not even looked at!

After the allocated due date for the shots, there will be a 2 day Grace Period. If you submit your photo during this grace period, you will receive penalty points, so it is best to send your shoots in ASAP. You will also get less out of the experience, because I may not wait 4 or so days for the judges' comments before I post panel, so if you send in late, your photo may not be judged by everyone.

If a photo is not received by the end of that Grace Period without any explanation, I WILL NOT accept the photo and you may be eliminated!

2) Upload your photos to photobucket.com, tinypic.com or any other photo sharing site. If using photobucket, make sure the photos are in an UNLOCKED album. DO NOT send me links to photos on Facebook. Do not delete the photos from that site once you have uploaded them because I may need the link later on. Send me the links to the pictures VIA PM ON THIS FORUM. The "PM" icon is top right hand corner of this post and every post of mine, it is the icon with the little man and it says PM.

3) You MAY NOT USE PHOTOSHOP TO ADD EXTRAS INTO YOUR PHOTO unless otherwise specified. HOWEVER, you may use it to alter other photographic effects, such as darkness, contrast, red-eye, colour etc.

4) The best photo is chosen by ME and I send them to the judges, who then comment on your photo and arrange each photo into a ranking from best to worst. You get 1 point for a first callout, 2 points for 2nd and so on. All of your scores are added up and the two people with the highest total at the end will be up for elimination. The judges will then vote out of those two who they think should go home and those with the highest votes will be eliminated!

5) STICK AROUND! Please do not leave the forums when eliminated. Of course, I can't going to hold you here against your will haha, but it is nice to have a full cast to contact when needed!

6) PLEASE DONT QUIT!! Please! I beg you!!! Haha. This game will run for approx 3 months so if you know you won;t be available for a period within that time, don't sign up!

FOR EVERYONE:

7) There is to be NO bullying or blatant bashing of other members of this forum. I dont mind if you are bitches to each other because it is good entertainment for me haha. However, there is a line! Also, please refrain from posting spam!

8 ) Any questions about the forum or any other suggestions, send them my way! I always love to hear about how you guys think I could improve the competition!

Disclaimer: I have the right to remove anyone from this game and this forum completely at any time if these rules are consistently ignored. There is only one winner, so there is a high chance that you will be eliminated, so expect it. If you cannot deal with criticism and rejection, this is not the game for you!

**IMPORTANT** By personally sending me your pictures and/or videos, or posting them on this forum as part of the competition, you are agreeing to allow me use them and display them on PUBLIC forums on the internet and are agreeing for me to use them as I wish. Once a photo is submitted, I consider it to belong to the INTM name and I may not be willing to delete and remove photos when requested. Signing up to the game as a contestant is your online signature agreeing to these terms!!! To assure you have read and understood this please post below with "I understand the important terms and conditions!!!" or something to that affect.

BONUS FEATURES:

QUITTING: If a model quits the competition before the next photoshoot is due, the previously eliminated contestant will be given a second chance and will be able to re-enter the competition. However, penalty points will be incurred for that photoshoot. So make sure you stick around once you are eliminated because your time may not be up just yet!

CMOTW: After every Judging Panel, everyone may vote on their favourite model of the week. The winner will receive bonus points at the following Panel.

CHALLENGES: There may be a few little challenges pop up every now and then so keep your eye out!

VIDEO CONFESSIONALS: To gauge a better understanding of your passion and personalities, contestants are encouraged to post regular vlogs on the forum.

MOST IMPORTANTLY- Have fun, be silly and weird and creative and magical and amazing and just enjoy the ride!!!!! I can;t wait for it to begin!!
Back to top Go down
https://intm6.forumotion.com
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

PostSubject: Re: RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!!   RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:36 am

cool story, bro.
Back to top Go down
awkward_silences

PostSubject: Re: RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!!   RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Aww, you should bring back the Tyra Mails with the photoshoot guessing now that it's gone back to shoots isnpired by ANTM. lol.
Back to top Go down
Kazara

Kazara

PostSubject: Re: RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!!   RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Seconded. bom
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

PostSubject: Re: RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!!   RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:00 am

I wanna be able to scream at the top of my lungs, like Kacey winning the challenge, everytime Tyra Mail arrives. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Jonny

PostSubject: Re: RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!!   RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:01 am

Drew wrote:
I wanna be able to scream at the top of my lungs, like Kacey winning the challenge, everytime Tyra Mail arrives. Razz

youtube video yourself reading it. =D
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

PostSubject: Re: RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!!   RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:12 am

Jonny-boy wrote:
Drew wrote:

youtube video yourself reading it. =D

bahahahaha.

I should also do one of me screaming and crying as if Leigh had just came into the room.
RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!! 6a00d83451b8c369e2011168cc9551970c-pi
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Jonny

PostSubject: Re: RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!!   RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:21 am

i'm going to photoshop a photo of Leigh's head onto Tyra's body from one of the season premieres.

you should worship that photo.
Back to top Go down
Sweet_Tyra
Admin
Sweet_Tyra

PostSubject: Re: RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!!   RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:52 am

omg yes PLEASE
Back to top Go down
https://intm6.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!!   RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULES AND STRUCTURE- All must read!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INTM RE-IGNITED :: Cycle 6 Re-Ignited Premiere-
Jump to: